Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Wonderful Group of Ladies
So about a week or so ago my best friend, Cassie, said she was going to do a women's bible study up at Hope. I have to admit that I have never been someone to get more involved in church other than just going on Sunday. So I was a little hesitant to go, but I went to the kickoff party last week. It was amazing!!! Lysa Terkeurst was the speaker that night and her new book, Becoming More Than Just A Good Bible Study Girl, was what we would be going over. Last night was the first night of the bible study and it was just wonderful. Cassie, Mrs. Julie, Jennifer, two of Mrs. Julie's friends from high school and I were all in one group and they were putting us in groups of 15, so we needed 9 more ladies!! I have to say that the ladies that are in our group are a hoot!! As one lady said they are trendy fun mom's!! Love it!!! We laughed and some of us teared up (me). I must say that it was a total different experience than I ever thought. SO.... I want to thank the Lord for bringing Cassie into my life. We have become such good friends and I would not trade her for anything. Never thought that I would say that after meeting her in A&P class several years ago. Thank you Lord for the lovely ladies in our group. I think we will all become very close. I know that this is just the beginning of many wonderful things in my life. Thank you Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment