Monday, April 25, 2011
Womens Adeventure Bootcamp is amazing!!!!
Ok so a few months back I bought a Groupon for a bootcamp for Adventure Fitness. It is an all womens bootcamp. Pretty excited about it because I had been wanting to do something other than run and lift weights at the gym. So after a month I am addicted!!! It is the best workout ever!! Never the samething twice. The first day I started he did an assessment and my numbers were not horrible. I was in the normal range, 19%. As of last week my numbers were all 10 and my body fat was 13.5%!!!!!!! whoop whoop! How crazy is that. I am so excited. Then to make my day even better went shopping for some shorts at the mall. Ended up at Ann Taylor Loft and got the cutest denim shorts. Tried on a size 8 and...... they were too big. So I went and got a 6!!! I have not been in this size since like high school. I put them on slowly and they FIT!!! All I can say is that I freaking love Dexter and adventure fitness!!! Anyone looking for something different to change up the workout routine should do this bootcamp :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment