Workout- none :(
So yesterday was the American Cancer Society Zodiac Ball. It was such a blast!! I was not the decorating committee for the event so we were at The Esplanade Friday night and Saturday settting things up. It was a Madri Gras theme and turned out super cute. Fun bright colors, beads and mask were everywhere!! It was so much fun to get all dressed up for a black tie event. I found my dress at Macys for $59!! I was about fed up with looking for one when I found it. It was strapless black to the floor. Under the bust line was a beautiful beaded band that wrapped around the dress. I loved it and felt beautiful! I did my own hair because I was not going to pay more for my hair than I did for my dress so I turned to You Tube. I found a tutorial and did my hair. I was pretty pleased with it.
The event started at 630 and the fun began then!! I sat at a table with all my gu's, had lobster and steak for dinner and a few too many adult beverages. :) once it was over we had to pick up the irptems that we brought in and I had a bag so full of beads that I looked like santa claus. It was so funny. Then we had the bright idea to go to the flying saucer in cordova. None of us needed to go there. I think we all had a beer and then headed to the house. It was a great weekend followed by a super lazy Sunday of sitting on the couch in my pjs till about 5:00. :) that is what I call a great weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment