Saturday, March 12, 2011

12.25 inches down!!!!

Super excited!! So back in December I stopped drinking cokes, diet dr.pepper etc. It was sssoooooooo hard. I was a 5,6,7 coke a day person. So, needless to say it was hard for me to do. I did it cold turkey. I came home from the gym one day and there was a 2-liter of coke in the fridge and it looked so good. So I took a ginormica sip!! Then my husband was like did you really just do that!! He was so shocked that I worked out for a few hours at the gym and then drank all that coke. So that day I stopped!! And now down 12.25 inches!!!!!

I have been busting my butt at the gym too!!!! Pretty much everyday after work I head to the gym! My favorite person to take classes from is Anthony! He is the best trainer by far. Some people don't like him because he is all business. He does yell and does push people to do more and gets mad when people are talking and stops the music. But seriously if you are at the gym, workout!! I am all about it if it will get me to losing more weight and looking a little leaner. On a sad note though, my sevens are too big :( Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment