So I think my last post was me training for the Nashville half marathon. Well that never happened :( I broke my foot the end of February last year and was in a boot for 8 wks and then unable to run for 8 wks. It was horrible!! I think I was more mad than anything. Those of you that have trained for and ran a large race know the amount of time that has to be invested into something like that and then to not be able to run! It was no fun!!!
After all that was healed and I was able to workout again I decided to do the St. Jude half marathon. It was absolutely amazing!!! It was difficult but worth all the hours training and all the blisters, 6am Saturday runs, and aching muscles. I will be doing at again this year and try to get some other friends to do it with Cullene and I again :) so for now I have been lifting weights and doing the Extreme Fitness class about 5 days a week. Getting a little OCD I think with us going to Hawaii in June and being in my friends wedding in July!! I told her she is going to have some good lookin bridesmaids!!
Well that is all for now. Time to go work on the patio to get it ready for summer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment