Workout- 5:30am boot camp
So a few months back I bought a boot camp deal on Groupon. It was for Womens Adventure Boot Camp. It was a fantastic deal, $18!!!!! Whoop whoop! I went for my assessment on Monday and what he told me I pretty much knew. Decent shape and need to lower my body fat. Ok great! I told him that I want to push myself and see how far I can go. I don't want to get like butch big but I do want to get cute so you can see my muscle definition. And wow did I get what asked for. Yesterday morning was sooooooooo hard. It was slot of interval training with weights. I was sweating like a freaking pig and looked like I had taken a shower. It is a 4 week programs I am hoping at the end of the 4 weeks I will be able to notice a big change.
A lot of people are calling me crazy too because I am doing 2 workouts a day :) why you ask? I say why not!! I have the time to do it so int he mornings I do boot camp and after work I do Anthonys Xtreme Fitness Class and lift weights!!! Almost 2 sizes down is my motivation! I love it! How far can you push yourself?
No comments:
Post a Comment