Monday, March 14, 2011

Jealous

Workout- Anthony's Extreme Fitness Class/1hr cardio & weights

Random I know :) First is about working out. I go to the gym almost everyday or do some sort of exercise and still find my self not happy with what I look like. I can be at the gym and find something on someone there working out that I wish I had or wish looked like. I have lost 9lbs lost a lot of inches and have people at the gym tell me that I look good! What the hell is wrong with me!!

Second thing that I am jealous about is family. I want kids. I was thinking the other day that this year I will be 29 and no talk of kids in the next 2-3 yrs. It makes me sad :( we have been married for 3 yrs this august and thought that we would at least be trying by now. I feel left out. I want to be excited about being pregnant, buying cute baby things and having a little one running around. I know it will be hard but we have a lot of support between my family and his. Why am I jealous of my friends, because they are all so darn cute with their little families!!!

Ugh!! I guess that I am just in a funk the past few days and I know I need to be thankful! And don't get the wrong impression! I am! I have my health, a great husband, fantastic friends and family but sometimes I think that ya just need to vent and write it down :)

But with all that said there are some great things coming up in the next few weeks! The PRAY Run March 19, a few little ones are having their birthdays, The American Cancer Society Zodiac Ball and a few crawfish festivals!!! So I will leave it at that and with happy thoughts!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG bestie your a work-out Rockstar that I would kill to look like so don't sweat the skinny(ier) B's ( bc u ARE a skinny B lol) ps u aren't allowed to make me cry with this blog!!!! I LOVE YA and yall can male babies in Hawaii ..... JUst Do It! Will needs a bestie!

    ReplyDelete