Tuesday, March 15, 2011

They make sports bras for a reason

Workout- Anthony's Extreme Fitness Class/1.15hrs of weights(back & biceps)

So I got out of work early today so I went on and headed to the gym early. My class does not start till 4:30 and I got there at 2:45. Wow so I just lifted weights pretty much till my arms and back were jello!!! It was a good workout. Then I did a little stretching and ate my Pure Protien bar before Anothony tried to kill us :). But while in class I noticed a few things and would like to point out a little gym etiquette.

1. Please wear a sports bra
Just because you may be an "a" does not mean that you are are able to go with wearing a regular bra or even NO bra. Yes I said no bra!!!! Jumping jacks and mountain climbers are not pretty on any size boobs bouncing around

2. Wear shorts
And no boy short style spandex do not count. I swear to you this girl was showing all that she was working with. Put some Nike shorts over that stuff and roll with it. Just because you are a size 2 does not mean wear the smallest clothing you can find to the gym. I'm just sayin :)

3. Your a Grizzlies cheerleader, OK
Dancing around during class with your shirt pulled up to show your abs and your boobs hanging out the top does nothing for ya. Everyday she comes to the gym she is just going on and on about how she is a Grizzlies cheerleader and blah blah blah!!!!! Who cares, workout. You are the one that has us do stuff longer cause you are talking during class, Thanks

4. Camisole tops are not gym workout clothes
I know you are saying that they are cotton and comfortable. I hear ya, but just because they have a shelf bra in them does not mean don't wear anything to contain those babies. They still bouncy around like bouncy balls in that "shelf bra". Put a sports bra under there please.

So I bet next time you go to the gym you will notice the crazy attire people wear too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment