So a few months back my brother was approached about modeling!! Pretty cool huh! Well he had some pics taken and submitted them to Colors,an agency here in Memphis. He signed with them and has done small stuff around here. Well they told him that if he could get the flight to NYC they had some go sees set up for him with agencies like Ford, Red and Click!!! OMG!!! I was thinking of ways to get him money so he could go. What an amazing opportunity. Well he got the ticket and is in New York meeting with agencies as I type!! I can not imagine how fantastic that would be. Yes I will admit that I do watch Americas Next Top Model and wonder what it would be like to do that for a job!!!!! Have someone make you up to look freaking gorgeous, wear superubber expensive clothes and take pics!! Sign me up!!
Well back to my brother and enough about me going on about a job I will never have. So those of y'all that have seen my brother know that he is super tall and in great shape. So I was thinking no problem with him booking runway and editorial jobs! Well I was texting him today asking him how it was going and if he had heard any news from any agencies and he said that all 3 today told him they would not book him cause he was too tall!! Never thought I would hear that in the modeling world! I asked how that works and apparently the designers send clothes to the agencies for models to try on and pretty much if they don't fit you are out. I am assuming that all the clothes made my brother look like he was ready for the high tide a hahaha!! Hopefully there will be better news from the ones on Monday that said they would be in contact with his agency. That would be pretty cool to see him in a mag :)
No comments:
Post a Comment